“Lagniappe” is a Louisiana expression meaning “a little extra.” It refers to our philosophy of giving guests “a little more” than they expect. At Creole Gardens we have loads of “lagniappe,” including:
- Complimentary Southern-style cooked-to-order breakfast. No measly “continental style” breakfast here! Varying daily, it may include shrimp and grits (a Sunday staple), blueberry pancakes, sausages and/or something special the chef whips up. Every day we also offer cooked to order eggs, a fruit salad, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, an assortment of breads and bagels, and coffee and tea, which are available 24 hours.
- Free Parking : Go to a nearby hotel where the overnight rates can approach $50, and you’ll appreciate what a true “lagniappe” this is!
- Pet-Friendly: Unlike most hotels, we love your pets! A low, one-time service charge covers all your pets for the length of your entire stay.
- Free WiFi – throughout the premises, including your room.
- Free computer terminal with internet access in lobby.
- Friday night dance party – in the Roadhouse.
- 24 Hour free coffee and tea available.
- Flat-screen TVs with 100+ channels.
- Gated security in the evening.